Hey there friends and happy Friday to ya! As always this day comes at just the right time -I am so ready for the weekend. Before we get to that, let me share the things I love – or at least have been loving lately!
Things I Love
I’ll start this hodge podge with some products I have fallen head over heels in love with lately! These are the things I purchased and will re-purchase because they perform so well.
- this eyeliner lash glue that Andrea shared – OH MY GOODNESS! Check out the reel I made here so you can see just how easy it is to use
- this color corrector – currently part of the Tarte sale and 30% off with free shipping, use code: FAM30, you can also get it at Ulta
- not new but my self tanner – under $10 is one I have purchased and re-purchased multiple times. Grab it yourself to get ready for Spring and Summer fashion!
- I made this vegan recipe last week to bring to someone and then again this week for my family – my family had NO IDEA it was vegan and it was delicious!
New & Noteworthy
This week was a busy one on Instagram. I shared this dress in two colors – white and black. When I say it’s new and noteworthy I am not kidding! First of all it is modest in design – not too short; has beautiful puff sleeves along with an empire waist (fitted in the bodice and ends just below the bust) so it’s flattering on every shape! It is available in a large range of sizes, is made of eyelet but also lined. The best part is the price: $36. Check out my reels here and here, I am wearing the dress in a small.
This pair of linen cotton drawstring pants caught my eye. I am obsessed with this shade of green and think these will be a nice alternative to shorts. So they are on my “might buy” list.
Well, that wraps it up for this week. Let’s get this weekend started, are you with me? Any plans? We are calling this weekend a musical one – we are going to an outdoor rock fest tonight (Joan Jett & Night Ranger) and then on Sunday we are going to see Cheap Trick so I can sing my heart out like a lunatic and have no voice on Monday!
Thanks so much for being here, it means a lot to me! I wish for you, a relaxing, peaceful, and love filled weekend!
- What’s Hot – Spring Crush
- Purchased in February
- Review of Vegamour’s HYDR-8 Line
- Bitter or Better
- What’s Hot 2-23-24