Thank you Jill from Doused in Pink for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Before I get to the questions that Jill has asked, let me tell you about Jill! First, the name of her blog? Doused in Pink – yes, please! Also? Jill shares her every day, wearable style and I adore that! Reading blogs has replaced reading magazines for me because the fashion is attainable. Real women, real style! After reading Jill’s blog I feel sure if we ever get to meet in person we’d be fast friends!
Now let’s get to the questions!
1. How did you first get into blogging? I started my blog in April, 2016 as a creative outlet. I had a partner for a year until she quit on me. You can read our first post here . My idea was for us to show you how different body types could wear fashionable yet affordable finds. My good intentions never came to fruition so here I am going solo.
2. What has been the best strategy that has worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog? I would have to say participating in link ups and also visiting other blogs and commenting.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep your blog going? I have a great group of blogging friends and we motivate one another!
4. How would you describe your personal style and is there a person who is your go-to for fashion inspiration? This is a hard one. My personal style is kinda trendy yet comfortable and affordable. I am inspired by all of the bloggers I follow!
5. What do you do in your spare time outside of blogging?Besides working full time, I enjoy working out every morning (very early at 5am when the gym opens), reading, and shopping online of course!
6. What’s on your summer wishlist?I have not yet made a summer wishlist but I know I need some longer shorts.
7. Has a stranger ever recognized you from your blog and approached you to say hi?Hahahahaha no! If that ever happened I’d probably faint!
8. What are your top 3 favorite brands?Old Navy – especially their Rockstar jeans, Kendra Scott for jewelry, and I can always count on Jambu for comfortable shoes!
I appreciate the nomination Jill!