I don’t necessarily think of myself as a talented cook or any kind of master in the kitchen. But I can read a recipe and I know what I like. Hence, these two recipes I’m sharing today. These are two that are most requested by family and friends alike. I’m also tired of looking for them each year so having them ‘live’ on my blog makes it easier to share them and find them myself! All of that leads me to sharing Thanksgiving Recipes They’ll Love!
Thanksgiving Recipes They’ll Love
Disclaimer: these recipes are not my original recipes, like I said I don’t fancy myself a chef. They are also not low calorie nor low carb. They are decadent and indulgent. In fact, the first one will either clog your arteries or give you diabetes. #Ikid
- 2 16 oz Cans of chunk pineapple, drained
- 1.5 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed & crumbled
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- Combine everything in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into a 9×13 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 stick butter cut up
- Mix everything together in a bowl and pour into a greased 9×13 dish. Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
I love that both of these recipes are so easy – no mixers involved, no special ingredients. Anyone can make these! Please let me know if you try them and what you think!