Hello, Monday! Here’s hoping you are approaching this day with a heart full of happy times from a weekend well spent to carry you through. Our weekend was a busy one but I am looking forward to this week and all it entails.
Today I am joining one of the sweetest souls out there for a new monthly prompt, Ten on the 10th. My friend Leslie came up with these monthly prompts and you are free to join in!
So here we go, 10 lovable things about my significant other!
- My husband has such a sweet nature, he is kind and gentle.
- I am often thankful for my husband’s patience – seriously he has the patience of Job, especially with me!
- When it comes to being a dad, my husband is a great one.
- When asked my husband gives great advice, the key here is “when asked” he doesn’t offer unsolicited advice (like his spouse sometimes does!).
- I love the mathematical mind my husband has – the man is a human calculator.
- My husband is handy – he can fix just about anything and he does it the right way, taking no short cuts.
- I admire my husband’s character. He is honest and avoids gossip and game playing.
- The man does not hold a grudge and is extremely slow to anger – gosh I love that!
- No matter what kind of hair brained ideas I come up my husband supports me.
- Reliability may not seem like a big deal but it is important to me and I rely on my husband to take care of many things but most of all my heart. He does that well.
This was such a fun thing to do just days before Valentine’s! I hope it got you thinking about making a list of things you love about your significant other or BFF. If so, don’t keep it to yourself – tell them!
There are just a few more days to enter the Valentine’s Giveaway!
If you haven’t yet entered the giveaway for the Starking Watches please do! So easy, just follow us on Instagram!