The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! Actually, it’s here for some; for the rest of us we must wait until we are granted access. Until they say they’ll allow us to spend our money on their goods. I am not gonna lie, it kinda bugs me. Yet here I am, writing this post. I can remember years ago, before I started a blog myself, I fell hook, line, and sinker into all the hype. Heck I even set my alarm early so once I was granted permission, I could pounce.
Now here I am running a blog of my own. We all have to make choices that are right for us and promoting this sale is no different. While I am sick and tired of hearing phrases like, you will never see prices this low, this will sell out quickly, I’ll be wearing this all season, I’m stocking up on essentials (wait, you did that last year, didn’t you?) I also understand that for many bloggers/influencers this is their livelihood. Who am I to judge? After all, I monetize this blog by using affiliate links and I even host contributed content.
My goal is to be authentic and genuine so I don’t want to lead you to believe I am placing a huge order or that your life will be forever marred if you miss out on the booties or denim you are eyeing. I’ll share with you what is on my wish list AND your life will most certainly go on happily if you don’t get what catches your eye in the sale. I promise. The world will continue to spin on its axis.
While I was healing from my burns last week (and unable to wear real clothes) I shopped the preview of the sale. I will be granted access on Friday, July 16 so I still have some time to wait. I created some collages of sale items I liked that I thought you might like too.
The NSale is a tiered sale, it starts on the 12th 9today) and opens to everyone on the 28th. As a cardholder I get to shop on the 16th. You can get all the details here.
- This faux leather dress caught my eye – I think it is stunning and chic. It’s also a timeless classic! It’s $259 now and $395 later.
- Shirtdress – this is just beautiful and could be worn with or without the belt. It’s available in plus sizes too! It’s $95 now and $158 later.
- Long sleeve pjs – this brand is supposed to be super soft and I love the idea of having something cute to lounge in. The set is $35 now and $54 later.
- Pjs – these would be a splurge but from what I understand, totally worth it! They are $85 now and $145. BTW – the picture that goes with this link is incorrect – the correct pjs are not pictured here but when you click the link, you’ll see them. They are a long sleeved set from Barefoot Dreams.
- Free People Tunic – this would be adorable with denim or leggings, $69 now and $108 later.
- My favorite Exercise Bra! I like the way the straps adjust – they do not slip so the support is always good. On sale for $45 after the sale it will be $68.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – these are practically a cult favorite. Super soft and available in lots of colors (neutrals). Sale price is $74.90 after the sale it will be $114-$120.
- This strapless bra gets rave reviews too – I may get this if it is still available in my size. It is $39.90 now and after the sale it will be $68.
- I love this comfy jumpsuit and it is under $40 during the sale. It will be $59 after the sale.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are another crowd favorite. Only $64.90 during the sale and afterwards, $98.
- Spanx Camo Leggings – I like the look of these. Sale price $ 44.90, regular price $68.
- Polka Dot V-Neck Top this caught my eye – $48 on sale and regular price is $74.
- I love these braided sandals and I’m happy to see that while they were popular all spring and summer, the trend will continue into fall! $75 now and $118 later.
- These combat boots are so pretty, I love the pearl accent that adds a little femininity to this rugged, masculine style of boot. They are $59 now and will be $99 later.
- A knee high boot is always a good idea and I chose these because I thought they’d be so pretty (in the sesame color) with that faux leather dress above. They are $149 and $225 later, they come in 4 colors.
- A woven mule would be a great idea for fall. I love the color of these. They are $79 now and will be $130 after the sale.
- Steve Madden makes a mean bootie! These are available in 3 colorways and are $89 now and $135 later.
- A high top hidden wedge sneaker gives all you high heel lovin ladies like me the answer to the question what shoes should I wear. I find I wear my wedge sneakers more than booties – I love the look of these! They are $59 now and will be $89 later – they come in 3 colorways.
- I love these! I imagine this year there will be lots of parties and celebrations and I think this stunning heel would look great with everything from denim to dresses. They are $79 now and will be $130 later; available in 5 colorways.
- This ring set is so pretty! $180 now and $275 later.
- I love this little air pod case. At just $22 now it would make a great gift! It will be $35 later.
- This Tory Burch Tote would be a great classic tote. It’s $299 now and will be $528 later.
- Nothing like a cute hat for fall! It’s $25 now and $39 later.
- A broken in pink baseball cap is perfect for walks outside. This one is $18 now and $29 later.
- If you’ve ever longed to own a Longchamp tote, this is your chance! It’s $118 now and $195 later.
- This Tory Burch crossbody is on my wishlist! It comes in 3 colorways and is $149 now and $248 later.
- . I love my full size Madewell tote and think this one would be great too. It’s $98 now and will be $148 later.
- Under $40 for Kendra Scott earrings, yes, please! They will be $58 after the sale, $38 now.
- The cutest friendship bracelet from Kendra Scott, comes in 3 colorways and is just $38 now and $58 later.
- I’m a sucker for a cat eye frame and I love Quay sunglasses. Scoop these up for $42 now or pay $65 later.
- Another great hat to add all the boho vibes to your fall looks! $38 now and $59 later.
- This layered Y necklace comes in silver or gold and is made by Baublebar – great quality. It’s $38 now will be $58 later. I LOVE this!
- This initial pendant necklace is also on my wish list. It’s $29 now and will be $50 later – again – this is a great gift idea!
- Artwork like this would brighten up any space. $12.90 now, $20 later.
- This decorative pillow is so pretty, I love the fringe. $19 now, $29 later.
- I love my Dyson, I’ll NEVER buy another brand. $579 now and $700 later.
- With charcuterie being all the rage, these cheese knives are a must have. They are $24 now and $34 later.
- This turban would be a great gift idea for you or someone else. It’s under $12 now and will be $19 later.
- This would go with #4 and make the perfect board with which to serve your charcuterie! $39 now and $49 later.
- These candles are an expensive indulgence, treat yourself or break them up and give them out as individual gifts to some very lucky recipients. $60 now, the after sale price is not available.
- Another gorgeous pillow, I love chenille. $25 now and $39 later.
- Voluspa candles are a favorite. After burning them I always keep the jars – they are just too pretty to toss. $24 now and $38 later.
- This is such a pretty shower curtain and an inexpensive way to give your bathroom a facelift. $19 now and $30 later.
- I own two of these blankets and have bought them as gifts too. They are buttery soft. $24 now, $39 later.
I hope you enjoyed perusing my lists of items. I will not be doing another post on this sale but feel free to shoot me any questions you might have. Happy shopping!