It’s time to talk skin care friends. If you find your head is spinning because you are being inundated with information about what to use, when to use it, and you don’t even know why, then you are in the right place! This post has information on THE serum you need to target those pesky skin concerns! Matrixyl collagen boosting serum will help your skin feel and look healthier and feel softer and smoother – no prescription required! Great news – the Depology Matrixyl 3000 Travel Set is now available!
Matrixyl Collagen Boosting Serum
Matrixyl is an ingredient that not only hydrates the skin but also helps to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl, is derived from Methionine Sulfone and Lysine. While that all sounds super high tech – here’s what you need to know: those fancy words are peptides, actually lipopeptides occurring when amino acids mix with fatty acids. Think superfood for the skin because lipopeptides stimulate collagen production in the skin. Check out a more complete explanation of what Matrixyl does here.
The Benefits of Depology Matrixyl 3000
Most of us have the same concerns at a certain age: pigmentation, lines, and loss of firmness. This is where using Matrixyl 3000 Serum on a regular basis makes such a difference. A breakdown of the benefits:
- A boost in collagen production: collagen is naturally produced in our bodies yet as we age we produce less – the collagen boosting properties in this serum help boost glow and plumpness
- hydrated skin glows and by replenishing the moisture in our skin, Matrixyl 3000 improves the shine and vitality in our skin
- the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles improves as the skin gets plumper thanks to collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Matrixyl 3000 is sensitive skin friendly, in fact, in a study of 500 users, 96.2% reported no side effects
How to Use Depology Matrixyl 3000
Matrixyl 3000 serum is very easy to incorporate into your skin care regimen. Use it in both the am and pm. Check out these easy steps:
- wash and tone your skin
- apply a few drops of the serum to your palm and gently massage into your face, neck, hands – pretty much anywhere you have prominent wrinkles – be sure to apply a little more liberally on the forehead, around the mouth, and other areas prone to wrinkles
- Matrixyl 3000 can be combined with other water-based serums you are using to improve your skin
- complete the routine by applying moisturizer
For even better results, use the Matrixyl 3000 Serum along with the Micro Dart Patches by Depology. You can read more about how to use the serum here.
Matrixyl 3000 Travel Set
So, now that you have read about the benefits and ease of use, why would you ever want to be without Matrixyl? Usually when I travel I pack the bare bones necessities in my cosmetics bag. After all I don’t want to risk losing or having a bottle of serum break. Thank goodness Depology has solved that problem with the Matrixyl 3000 Travel Set!
The travel set includes one full sized 30ml bottle of Matrixyl 3000 and one 10m lmini bottle. The mini bottle is the perfect size for travel – you never have to take a day or night off from using this powerful but gentle on the skin serum!
My Experience with Matrixyl 3000 from Depology
I have been using Matrixyl for well over 2 years and have enjoyed the benefits. Increased plumpness and softness were the first things I noticed. Since it is gentle yet effective there was no redness or flakiness when I started using it; there’s no odor stinging either. I do believe Depology makes the best Matrixyl Serum. It has become a serum I reach for time and time again and I am so happy to have the mini bottle for travel. I find it soothing to apply to my face and neck. The first time I used it my skin felt smoother in the morning.
I hope you’ll try the Depology Matrixyl 3000 Travel Set for yourself. I’d like to thank Depology for gifting me the travel set – it was my pleasure to share my honest review and opinions with you!