- Ketone Strips – For the last year I have been adhering to a low carb lifestyle. I don’t like to track on any kind of app and I’m not a fan of figuring out macros. I lost 15 pounds last year and when I see myself starting to slip up and get a little too relaxed, I get back on the plan I know and love. These testing strips are good way to be sure my portions aren’t too big, etc. There are a lot of misconceptions about Keto, one day I’ll address them but not today. In any case – I bought these and they help me.
- We needed a new set of sheets and these fit the bill. They are soft, don’t wrinkle, come in a 6 pieces set, and have deep pockets to fit today’s mattresses. If, like me you get extremely hot at night, these are cooling and breathable.
- This jumpsuit was one I’ve shared previously. I love it and have been tempted to get it in another color as well as the blue. Super comfortable and so cute on – love it!
- This stack of bracelets may be a favorite purchase this month. Under $10 and I’ve worn them nearly every day.
- Our son bought this hammock and is really enjoying having it on his patio. I am tempted to get one for myself!
- This pretty top is perfect for summer with denim shorts but will also work well into the fall. I love the flowy feel – I sized up to a medium for extra room.
- These shorts are fabulous. This CRZ Yoga line is my favorite for active wear. These shorts feel like you are wearing nothing yet they offer plenty of support and come up nice and high. No wonder they’re referred to as Naked Feeling Yoga Shorts! I wear a medium in them and have a few pair. I highly recommend these.
- Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner – I have this on auto delivery. I use it once a week to keep the dishwasher fresh and clean. Love it!
That wraps it up for me and my purchases, what have you been priming lately?XO,