Listen, I know it’s not even Thanksgiving yet but this is the kind of post I deliver when I’m in the middle of a home reno. Also? I’m practicing my graphic making skills so bare with me and indulge me as I bring you eight easy stocking stuffer! They are all affordable and there’s something for everyone.
In our family stockings are filled with small gifts or trinkets. My sons usually get underwear and socks along with charging cords and candy in their stockings. I found some fun gifts that I believe will be sure to please.
- Reindeer Poop – I believe in a good laugh, so why not? Fun little mints to suck on, and since we’re wearing masks all the time now more than ever we need mints!
- 3 Up 3 Down – we are big card and game players, this card game would be perfect for any age!
- Meat Claws – great stocking stuffer for the guy (or gal) who likes to bbq or smoke. Pair them with a great rub!
- Dunder Mifflin Tee – my sons and husband would love this!
- Mascara Set – this mascara is sooooo good – great for your teen daughter or niece – actually I’d love to find this in my stocking, Santa, are you reading this?
- Mask set – perfect for the beauty lover! You’ll get 12 masks for under $10, this would be great for a Secret Santa gift as well.
- Namsate – stress relief and meditation cards. Quick and easy ways to help deal with stress and tension.
- Hair ties – Because most of us can never have too many of these!
Weekend Wrap Up
This weekend was very low key for us. I have been straight up EXHAUSTED. By the time Friday night rolled around all I wanted was to put my pjs on and relax.
Saturday we had a new painter/drywall person come by to give us a quote. Then I played around with my new bedding. I put it on the bed but only to be sure it would all work and then stowed it away until the room is finished. Seeing it gets me so excited for this project to be done!
Thanks to a great sale at Barrington Gifts, I knocked out a little Christmas shopping. If you’re not familiar with them, Barrington is your go-to for fine leather goods and personalized bags. I drool over their totes and obsess about the cute patterns. You can save 20% off with the code YULESAVE. Their site is awesome because you can play around with patterns and customizations.
Saturday afternoon I went to my brother’s house to watch our beloved Gators! My SIL was out of town with my niece for lacrosse and I hated the thought of him watching alone. It was a great game. All of our boys are at UF and when they get together to watch a game they send a picture, so we did the same (excuse my crazy face, I am notorious for looking ridiculous in these photos and my sister gets irritated with me!).
I woke up Sunday to rainy weather and feeling exhausted. Insomnia is the worst and I cannot seem to get myself together. We had another painter come by to give us a quote. I am so ready for this to be DONE. I should mention the first painter we used was very nice but we decided not to have him complete the rest of the job #awkward. He was kind of sloppy and his quote to paint our bedroom and bathroom was astronomical.
We ended up having to replace our hot water heater, I noticed the water was only lukewarm when I showered on Saturday. So why not replace it while we’re hemorrhaging money anyhow, right? Ha! It’s always something.
Make your Monday marvelous friends, we will never get this 24 hours back and there are no do-overs. I hope you find joy and peace today no matter what’s on your agenda! I’ll be back on Wednesday and in the meantime, you can follow me on IG for updates on our house renos and other
nonsense important information I share!