Coming to you today because I’m participating in another The Blended Blog Asks. This time it’s a fun Holiday Themed Q & A.
So let the fun begin!
1. We have a fake tree, it’s 21 years old! You’ll see pictures on Thursday for the Holiday Home Tour!
2. My favorite Christmas Cooke is a the spritz cookie – just a yummy, buttery, delicious cookie! Mmmmmmmm!
3. We are always at home on Christmas morning, in fact we host Christmas lunch.
4. For the last few years we have had colored lights on our tree.
5. I send Christmas cards – missed only one year but I’ve already ordered and received this year’s!
6. I don’t have a favorite present, I love them all!
7. I am drawing a complete blank on this one.
8. Our stockings have been hung by the chimney with care in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon will be here!
9. I finally bought myself some Christmas pj’s last year!
10. My favorite Christmas Carol is Silent Night, I love going to church on Christmas Eve and singing that at the end of the service with our candles all lit!
11. My favorite holiday tradition is having dinner with our framily, the Mihailoffs, followed by making gingerbread houses and then going to look at lights. We’ve been doing this for years!
12. Early shopper for sure, thanks to my online shopping habit!
13. My very favorite Christmas movie is Elf, we watch it every year with the boys. It still makes me laugh and I just feel happy when I see it!
14. Hmmmm…favorite holiday beverage? I usually buy a flavored coffee creamer, like chocolate mint or something along those lines and drink the heck out of it. It’s a huge splurge for me! I’m not a hot cocoa drinker either. You know what I am though? A wine drinker, a sangria drinker, a moscow mule drinker, you see where this is going right?
15. Now that the boys are 17 & 19 we no longer leave cookies out for Santa.
Check out my favorite holiday pajamas:
I hope you enjoyed this fun, holiday q & a. Now let’s talk fashion! Velvet is one of the hottest trends this season. I’ve rounded up some affordable finds from Old Navy. These pieces are sure to take you anywhere this holiday season in style! And lucky you, use code SWEET and save 20% off your entire purchase!
[shopr collection=”velvet-favorites” shopstyle=”1″ order=”random”]
See anything you like? I love them all!
Thanks for stopping by today, on Wednesday I am sharing my first gift guide!