Today is the day my friends! I am headed to Nashville to meet up with a fabulous group of ladies and I cannot wait! I have scheduled posts for the week but forgive me ahead of time for not being as prompt in responding or commenting. Without further adieu let’s get to this month’s TBB Asks Fall 2.0!
1. My favorite fall color? Hmmm how about all the colors of the leaves – reds, browns, greens, oranges – I love ’em all!
2. I am not an apple cider drinker – neither hot nor cold. Unless it’s a special cocktail made with apple cider I’d probably pass!
3. Caramel apples are delicious – yes please!
4. I’m not sure I’ve ever had an apple cider donut but I sue do love a pumpkin spice donut!
5. I am in love with longer cardigans – they are so stylish and remind me of my beloved kimonos. I think they’re so chic!
6. I love a good dip so if there’s a party and there’s dip you know where to find me!
7. I decorate with both orange and white pumpkins – depending on the space I like them both!
8. Bonfires are so cozy but hay rides are fun – sorry I can’t choose just one!
9. I have a delicious cake I love to make in the fall it’s called Caramel Cider Pumpkin Sheet Cake and it is so good! I promise to share the recipe soon!
10. I look forward to cooler weather and pulling out a sweater, bundling up a bit – now that is my most anticipated fall event for sure!
Now, how about another look I put together after seeing a blogger wear this fun and casual outfit. Here’s my look:Every piece I am wearing is old – yep, I shopped my closet for this! Take a look at my inspiration:Find the details on this look here.
My joggers are a few years old and so silky and soft. I bought them at White House Black Market. I’ve worn the denim jacket before on the blog and it is 15 years old. The graphic tee is from last year.Where did I wear this outfit? I wore it to the hospital to visit my dad the day we met with hospice. I feel all these things: Grateful, Thankful, Blessed despite the hard times ahead. In the market for a graphic tee? Shein has a great selection at terrific prices, this one is available in plus sizes, and this one is fabulous too!
Shop similar pieces to recreate this look yourself:
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Even though I am on vacation I have posts planned for this week. IN fact tomorrow is the Ageless Style Link Up! I hope you’ll stop by for that!