Happy Monday and welcome to another edition of TBB ASks, this time it’s all about parties! Let’s get started, shall we?
1. I don’t really recall many birthday parties as a child; I think we mostly celebrated with family. However, my best friend threw me a surprise party at McDonald’s when I was 17. It was funny, you know those silly things you do as kids? This was one of them!
2.I love to entertain! Wanna have a party? I’ll host! I’m always up for a good time!
3. Hmmmm…I don’t usually host themed parties but I enjoy a dinner party for sure!
4. I prefer smaller gatherings so I can enjoy and visit with each of my guests.
5. My favorite thing to do at parties? Besides EAT I enjoy catching up with friends!
6. I love appetizers at parties. If I’m hosting I enjoy making the Confetti Corn Salad I posted about here.
7. My favorite flavor of birthday cake is vanilla! But my favorite cake is the almond cake recipe I shared here.
8. Balloons are fine with me but not necessary, I can take them or leave them.
9. Best Party song? If we are hosting anything from the 80’s that we all recognize is good with me!
10. I do enjoy dancing!
I hope your weekend was a good one! Ours was busy and fun. Friday night we got together with our best friends (we met in their wedding – bridesmaid and groomsman meet and fall in love). My husband snapped this pictures as we were literally getting into the car which is why I have my purse, lol. I thought you might like to see it, green and pink are so fabulous together!
I purchased these shorts last week at the Banana Republic Factory store near my house. I love a longer length short and this shade of green immediately grabbed my attention. You may find this funny but wearing longer shorts is one of the ways I transition my wardrobe for fall #lifeinflorida!
I haven’t stopped wearing these wedges (now well under $40!). This top is a favorite too and I can’t help but smile when I’m wearing it, I mean, really, pink, stripes, and ruffles! Honestly though this top is available for a steal now and it’s the best $14 you’ll spend. It washes and wears like a dream, it’s so much better than I could have ever expected! My favorite necklace is perfect with it.Here are some shorts that are all on sale, they are longer lengths and I’ve included plus size options as well:
I sure hope you enjoyed today’s post. Be sure to follow me by email so you never miss a post! I’ll be back tomorrow with our Ageless Style Link Up! I can’t wait!