Happy September and the beginning of cozy season! Actually, who are we kidding, cozy season began last week when Starbuck’s brought out the Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Well, here’s a low calorie, sugar free way to enjoy a taste of the upcoming season: share how you get cozy!
1. Slippers – YES! I hate cold feet!
2. My favorite blanket is this one I purchased from this year’s NSale. It is so soft! I bought two!
3. I like a pillow that is just right, not too thick and not too thin! I have My Pillow and I’ll call it the Goldilock’s of pillows, it’s perfection!
4. My favorite warm beverage is coffee with a flavored creamer – such a treat!
5. Definitely a robe! I have several and where different ones depending on the season.
6. My favorite comfort food would have to be cookies – homemade are best!
7. I’ll binge watch just about anything. My husband and I have been watching Better Call Saul lately.
8. I wear actual pj’s to bed!
9. My favorite place to cozy up is my recliner, I often fall asleep reading in it!
10. I cozy up in sweaters, I can’t wait for sweater weather!