Well hello Monday! Most likely by the time you’re reading this I’ll be tucked away at work possibly in the middle of our first meeting for the 2017-18 school year. On Friday I shared with you what I’d be wearing and what my office looks like. Now that you have a better idea of where I spend the majority of my waking hours why not share a little more of myself? Today I am participating in a fun little link up with the fabulous ladies of The Blended Blog. I’m answering 23 questions they posed – it’s a fun way to get to know bloggers a little better.
1. Pool, lake, or ocean? A pool for swimming but I enjoy going to the beach.
2. Camping, cottage or hotel? Hotel all the way baby!
3. Favorite ice cream flavor? Hmmmmm…I don’t really have one but I will say this, if I’m eating ice cream it’s gonna be worth it and have lots of stuff in it – nuts, chocolate, cookies, etc. no bland flavors for me!
4. PJs, Nightgown, T-shirt/shorts or suit? I’m always hot at night so I sleep in PJ sets that have shorts and a tank top. What’s a suit? Like a romper?
5. Fave Summer Beverage? Any happy hour cocktail – I’m not picky, I like all the fun drinks!
6. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold for sure which is crazy since I live in the land of intense heat!
7. Sandals with heel or flats? Heels are my preference but I wear flats when I have to due to foot pain.
8. Shorts or skirts? I am much cooler in a skirt but I wear more shorts, go figure!
9. Sit in the sun or the shade? In the shade 100%.
10. Water, tea, or soda? Water – 1 gallon a day!
11. Fave Summer fruit or vegetable. Watermelon. Preferably in a mixed drink, lol!
12. Sunrise or sunset? Give me a beautiful sunset any day of the week, The west coast of Florida has some beautiful sunsets!
13. Bike ride or walk? Walk
14. Winery or brewery? Winery since I despise beer (I’ve never had more than a sip).
15. Garden or no garden? I’d have one if I lived somewhere more conducive to a garden. And if I had a green thumb! I absolutely adore fresh flowers and greenery and wish I had a cutting garden.
16. Big Summer concert or music in the park? Music in the park – I’m not a fan of crowds and I get anxious just thinking about everyone leaving at the same time and how bad the traffic will be!
17. Fave cookout food. Salmon or chicken on the grill.
18. Dine indoors or patio? Patio – I love eating outside! Of course as long as I’m in the shade and there’s a fan!
19. Fave Summer destination. I don’t have a specific one but I prefer to go somewhere cooler and north of Florida.
20.Big theme park or local carnival. Big theme park, local carnivals are dirty and kinda gross around here while we have some of the best (and clean) theme parks.
21. Drinks blended or on the rocks? Depends on the drink, I can go either way but I’m always calorie conscious so I usually have something on the rocks.
22. Popsicle or freezie flavour of choice? Cherry
23. Hot dog or hamburger? Hamburger medium rare – I need to see some pink!
So, do we have some things in common? Share with me!
Before I sign off today I want to share something good that happened to me. On Friday Dawn Lucy at Fashion Should be Fun picked one of my looks as her favorite from the previous week’s link up. I am flattered that she liked my outfit (graphic tee) and it feels a bit like winning an award, lol! Earlier last week The Blended Blog shared that I was their top clicked link! Again, I was wearing the same graphic tee. Kind of funny that a tee shirt gets so much attention, who knew?! Here’s the thing – I’m no bragger but when you blog it’s nice to get a little recognition once in awhile. So, yes, I have a very full and happy heart!
I’ll be back on Wednesday sharing some pictures from something wonderful I was blessed to be a part of on Sunday! Till then, shop on my friends!
Linking up with:Patti for Visible Monday, The Blended Blog, Royally
Waiting,Get Your Pretty On, Moda Thursday,Not Dressed as Lamb ,
Confident Twosday ,
A Pocketful of Polka Dots , Lady in Violet Fashion Should Be Fun Shelbee on the Edge