We all want to look good. However, there’s now a huge desire to achieve this while also helping the planet. Incorporating sustainable solutions should be a priority for every woman in 2021. In addition to reducing the carbon footprint, it will remove any guilt. In turn, this will give you even more reason to keep smiling.
Thankfully, the fashion and beauty sector has taken huge strides in recent times. If you’re eager to upgrade your look in an ethical way over the coming weeks, these purchases are for you.
- Ethical beauty products for your beauty bag and daily routines. The best cruelty free eyeliners, for example, will deliver the stunning appearances you deserve. Crucially, though, there will be no damage to the environment. Lipsticks, eyeshadows, and other products made by ethical manufacturers can transform your beauty kit in style.
- Sustainable makeup removal creams and gels. Switching from baby wipes and makeup remover wipes is one of the smartest things you can do. After all, they sit alongside plastic as the biggest threat to our environment. So, if there’s only one area where you trade a little convenience for the good of the world, this should be it.
- A versatile and reusable bag made from natural materials. Whether used for work, grocery shopping, or to complement an outfit doesn’t matter. The benefits of a durable bag manufactured with ethical practices will boost sustainability. It makes you look great and can reduce your reliance on single use plastic. Perfect.
- Ethical makeup applicators. The right choice of brushes is as important as the right makeup itself, and you must not forget it. On a side note, take stock of how much makeup you actually use before it expires. Reducing your waste is an essential step towards efficiency, even when you are using less harmful products.
- A great pair of sneakers that can be matched with many outfits. This fashion piece doesn’t only add convenience and sustainability. The right footwear will additionally aid your posture and figure. When you carry yourself in a better way, you’ll be far more likely to keep up with the new habits. Your long-term sustainability will naturally soar.
- Choose eco-friendly shampoos that are free from chemicals. The surfactants, paraben, and preservatives in standard haircare products are very harmful. So, by choosing natural ingredients, your household waste will be less damaging to the environment. The products are actively kinder on your hair too, which is a bonus.
- Sustainable and ethical toothbrushes and toothpastes. The average person changes their toothbrush every 8-12 weeks. That is a lot of plastic. Switching to the best wooden toothbrush with bamboo bristles will instantly remove the problems linked to this. For optimal results, you should also invest in safer, eco-friendly pastes and gels.
The seemingly small changes can often bring the biggest upgrades to your lifestyle and impact on the planet. Given that you use many of the items daily, upgrading fashion and beauty habits will truly deliver stunning results. You’ve got this.XO,