Hard to believe it’s been a month already since I shared my first Summer Bucket List. I’m joining my friend Leslie to give you an update of how it’s going.
Here’s my bucket list for Summer 2019 and my progress so far:
- actually put together the puzzle my husband bought me – done! This was a lot of fun because my boys helped!
- read 4 books – all borrowed from the library – done! I was a reading machine and enjoyed every minute!
- swim at least 3 times per week (40 laps) – not so much – swam a few times BUT rain and other excuses got in the way
- try one new lunch recipe each week from my Pinterest Board – I have tried some new lunch ideas
- meet IRL Carrie (crash her family vacation to Disney) – done! Had a blast with this lady who is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside!
- get to spend time with my gal pal Shelly when she’s here in Orlando – done but wish I had more time with her!
- road trip to South FL to see my friends Chrissy, Kim, Kandi, and Kristen – nope, not yet!
- get a facial at the Aveeno Cosmetology School 2 times -I’ve gone once! Will go again in August!
- go to Bern’s Steakhouse in Tampa in July to celebrate Nolan’s 21st birthday (it was in January and we had to keep postponing) – done! We enjoyed our special dinner!
- go to the Winter Park Farmer’s Market – done! Loaded up on fruits, veggies, and plants!
- take an online photography/editing class (have you seen my blog? I have no idea what I’m doing) – ugh, haven’t even looked into it yet!
- join a grief group to help me process my dad’s death – found one that meets the 1st Saturday of the month. I plan to go in August.
- go back to WW – I joined online and I am LOVING it! I am down a few pounds but I feel so much better getting back into my healthy habits!
So, all in all I’d say I’ve done pretty well. As I’ve said before I have to write it down to make it happen! I look forward to checking off a few more items next time!
You can link up your summer bucket list post here: