I am a believer that goals not written down or spoken aloud often go unattained. To me they’re just thoughts, or good intentions, but once written down they become projects I am actively working to achieve. How about you? I am always equal parts impressed and inspired by my friend Leslie when she shares her bucket list and I was thrilled to participate. Setting goals I’d like to achieve IS my Friday Favorite this week!
Also? I believe there are two types of people in this world – those who say what they’d like to do and those who DO IT. I don’t know about you but I wanna be the one who DOES IT!
Here’s my bucket list for Summer 2019:
- actually put together the puzzle my husband bought me
- read 4 books – all borrowed from the library
- swim at least 3 times per week (40 laps)
- try one new lunch recipe each week from my Pinterest Board
- meet IRL Carrie (crash her family vacation to Disney)
- get to spend time with my gal pal Shelly when she’s here in Orlando
- road trip to South FL to see my friends Chrissy, Kim, Kandi, and Kristen
- get a facial at the Aveeno Cosmetology School 2 times
- go to Bern’s Steakhouse in Tampa in July to celebrate Nolan’s 21st birthday (it was in January and we had to keep postponing)
- go to the Winter Park Farmer’s Market
- take an online photography/editing class (have you seen my blog? I have no idea what I’m doing)
- join a grief group to help me process my dad’s death
- go back to WW – I need to get back to my healthy habits and drop a few pounds
I’m well on my way towards checking off some of these items and others (joining WW), well, I’m not even close! But now that I have committed to them publicly I’m more likely to achieve them. I’ll be posting an update next month and I imagine I’ll be able to check off many of these items! Do you have a summer bucket list?
With the 4th of July holiday in just a few short weeks I am so happy to announce that five of my dearest bloggy friends and I have put together a red white and blue link up, going live on all our blogs on Monday, July 1! Please Mark your calendar’s and join us to link-up all your red, white and blue goodness! It can be anything from Fashion to Food to Decor to Fourth of July travel tips. Anything at all, true to the red white and blue!”
Wanna join the fun?